Entrepreneurship is a burning thing. And it makes a fiery ring. Seriously though, in this episode Priscilla talks with John Lee Dumas (or JLD) about two of her favorite things: entrepreneurship and podcasting. JLD is host of the award-winning Entrepreneurs on Fire - a daily podcast that features interviews with successful entrepreneurs as well as tips and creative solutions from the host. He and Priscilla discussed FireNation, his listener network, and the importance of listening to the audience. They also talk about SMART goals, brand-building, and mastering productivity during their jam-packed (fire-filled!) interview.
Hey! Are you a content marketing master, a total greenhorn, or somewhere between?
Regardless of your answer, you NEED to enter our ULTIMATE CONTENT MARKETING GIVEAWAY! From helpful resources to unique swag, this package has everything you need to take your marketing strategy to the next level.
We've partnered with some of our favorite authors, thought leaders and brands to compile a gift set valued over $250.00!
- Little Bird Marketing tote bag
- Little Bird Marketing yeti tumbler
- Dynata insulated water bottle
- other Dynata travel swag (chapstick and hand sanitizer)
- netquest headphones
- P2Sample Wireless Charger
- P2Sample Travel Backpack
- AYTM leather journal and t-shirt (large)
- Effective Sales Enablement by Pam Didner and small gift pack
- Marketing Landmines by Karen Tibbals
- Social Selling by Tim Hughes and Matt Reynolds
- Brilliant Social Media by Adam Gray
- Content Chemistry by Andy Crestodina
Oh, and hey again! Are you enjoying this podcast? If so, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review Ponderings from the Perch on iTunes.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices